Thus, the aim of the Institute of Financial Studies is to deliver valuable knowledge which can easily be turned into skills by means of professional training programs.
So what were they looking for when they decided to use an eLearning platform?
- An accessible environment for delivering their content to their partners and clients;
- Analytics tools and training tracker maintenance to monitor the employees' learning progress;
- Compliance management tools in order to test to what extent the employees are ready to use the concepts and to turn them into skills for their daily professional activity;
- A context to promote and nurture a culture of continuous learning, where the employees from the financial services field are encouraged to constantly develop themselves;
- A learning environment in which the values they promote, such as professionalism, honesty, dedication and determination are fully engaged in the training programs;
- Support from our team of learning experts.
In the process of achieving these learning and development goals for their financial training programs, the Institute of Financial Studies partnered up with Knolyx, the eLearning platform which provides them with tools for effectively delivering knowledge to their partners and clients.
Moreover, the platform keeps them in full control of the learning activity and progress, providing them with tools for both monitoring and testing the extent to which knowledge is delivered.